Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bobplum

Fao of Alex.....baudoin kit
« on: February 06, 2014, 09:07:05 pm »
now dont ask me why but i was looking at the russian distributor for gardiners poles and came across the BAUDOIN KIT, excellent for indoor cleaning using Pure water

Is this available in the uk

regards

Alex Gardiner

Re: Fao of Alex.....baudoin kit
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 09:43:10 pm »
now dont ask me why but i was looking at the russian distributor for gardiners poles and came across the BAUDOIN KIT, excellent for indoor cleaning using Pure water

regards

I do not think that this kit is available in the UK. It is a very high-quality piece of kit and those that have used it rate it highly - it is quite expensive though.

For those happy with a more low-tech solution - We have just made an adapter that will allow any of our poles to be used with the Vikan Easy-Shine Kit - http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/QuicK-LoQ-Taper-Adapter---Use-Traditional-Tools-QUICK_LOQ_VIKAN.html

We have another adapter coming out soon which will allow a backpack to be part filled with pure water and will allow a spray of water on internal glass. This should mean that for about £18 in adapters, a Vikan Easy Shine kit and a backpack and you can turn any of our poles into a full inside cleaning system.

bobplum

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 09:46:06 pm »

regards

I do not think that this kit is available in the UK. It is a very high-quality piece of kit and those that have used it rate it highly - it is quite expensive though.

For those happy with a more low-tech solution - We have just made an adapter that  that will allow any of our poles be used with the Vikan Easy-Shine Kit - http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/QuicK-LoQ-Taper-Adapter---Use-Traditional-Tools-QUICK_LOQ_VIKAN.html

We have another adapter coming out soon which will allow a backpack to be part filled with pure water and will allow a spray of water on internal glass. This should mean that for about £18 in adapters, a Vikan Easy Shine kit and a backpack and you can turn any of our poles into a full inside cleaning system.

adapt and overcome :D

MWC

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 09:49:34 pm »
There is one on gumtree near me for £300, is that a good price?

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2014, 09:52:35 pm »

If it is a Baudoin system then it is a good price.

MWC

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2014, 10:03:54 pm »

If it is a Baudoin system then it is a good price.

It says Baudoin on the tin!! You could buy it Alex and send me a free hose n reel for my trouble

PoleKing

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2014, 10:13:22 pm »

regards

For those happy with a more low-tech solution - We have just made an adapter that will allow any of our poles to be used with the Vikan Easy-Shine Kit - http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/QuicK-LoQ-Taper-Adapter---Use-Traditional-Tools-QUICK_LOQ_VIKAN.html

How long Alex?
I could do with it for April half term...
(Btw-posting that item next week, hope that's ok, was gonna email you but had some email issues...sorry)
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2014, 10:16:42 pm »

regards

How long Alex?
I could do with it for April half term...
(Btw-posting that item next week, hope that's ok, was gonna email you but had some email issues...sorry)

I will keep you updated on its progress.