Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

H20cleaning

Accident/ sickness/ and emergency insurance?
« on: February 04, 2014, 12:02:02 pm »
Does anyone have any insurance like this ?

I currently play sunday league football and just signed for a northern league team so looking for some kind of cover just to pay the bills if i ever need to.

Smurf

Re: Accident/ sickness/ and emergency insurance?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 12:11:04 pm »
I don't think you would be able to fined loss of earings cover for getting injured playing footie bud.

Might be wrong but best you contact a few insurance companies directly to see what they have to say.

Most loss of earing cover you can't claim for the first stupid amount of weeks anyhow so is not worth the paper it's written on unless you are long term sick.

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 12:40:56 pm »
Try Exeter friendly I have sickness and accident cover pays out £600 month
Spit and polish

Dawn03

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 04:42:34 pm »
If you look up income protection insurance this will pay a percentage of your income if you become ill, have an accident etc, however need to check what it covers as it doesn't cover everything.  Alternative is to put some money away each month in a savings account/ISA.  At least you know it will cover you for a footie injury!
Dawn
Shine Cleaning Solutions

KS Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 07:09:24 pm »
Try Exeter friendly I have sickness and accident cover pays out £600 month
Have you had a claim yet? They will only pay out a percentage (think it's 65%?) of your TAXABLE income. So if like most sole traders you try to keep your taxable income down, this will go against you in the event of a claim. If you don't have a high enough taxable income for that financial year to support the claim of £600 per month the claim will be declined.......I talk from experience :'(

gr cleaning solutions

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 08:06:53 pm »
Who you signed for h20 I used to play in the teeside league on a Saturday afternoon and the Darlington Sunday morning league

H20cleaning

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 11:27:36 pm »
Who you signed for h20 I used to play in the teeside league on a Saturday afternoon and the Darlington Sunday morning league
Billingham town fc mate all there players manager and staff left them in the poop so there rebuilding a team and i got the call