Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dean smith

in line tds meter
« on: December 09, 2013, 02:52:13 pm »
Thinking of buying an inline tds meter ,are they any good if so can you say which one is the best .i have been doing it manually getting tds down before putting through DI.

Spruce

Re: in line tds meter
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 04:44:49 pm »
We got one from

www.daqua.co.uk

model HM Digital DM-2: Commercial In-Line Dual TDS Meter

It works fine. We initially tested it against a calibrated hand held test meter and it was accurate.

Worked for the past 16 months faultlessly. We have a 4040 r/o so ordered the 1/2" fittings. You need to order according to the piping your r/o has got.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

dean smith

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 05:13:07 pm »
Thanks very much for that,i will probably go for the same .i have been pulling tubing off and collecting sample water before putting through di vessel so will save a bit of faffing around and getting things wet this time of year .Its a shame they do not stay on all the time . thanks for your input ..

Mr.G

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 02:51:11 am »
I have the DM1 (for sale on the same page as the one above) it works fine. It's nice to see the TDS's from both the RO and DI at the touch of a button.But the wire connectors are a bit fragile on mine, so you don't want to be pulling it about.