Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

robertphil

Re: Leaflet design
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2013, 09:52:17 pm »
attach a small special offer ticket to your leaflet ,such as "free inside kitchen window everytime if booked by oct 31 "  or some such  ,or numbered tickets with free case of bottle of wine, winning number will be posted on your website on such and such a date . thatl get you noticed 

I remember getting told that flyers are Vat free or something but pay Vat as soon as there is a voucher on it
really.  i was thinkin of stapling a  home made voucher to it , to spice up the original.   i can remember in my local paper a heating firm ran an ad for years and occasionally had a gift of wine if you could match their number to a flyer number.  i can still see the firms owners face in my mind.

TheWindowManChris

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2013, 09:56:41 pm »
attach a small special offer ticket to your leaflet ,such as "free inside kitchen window everytime if booked by oct 31 "  or some such  ,or numbered tickets with free case of bottle of wine, winning number will be posted on your website on such and such a date . thatl get you noticed 

I remember getting told that flyers are Vat free or something but pay Vat as soon as there is a voucher on it
really.  i was thinkin of stapling a  home made voucher to it , to spice up the original.   i can remember in my local paper a heating firm ran an ad for years and occasionally had a gift of wine if you could match their number to a flyer number.  i can still see the firms owners face in my mind.

Your idea is cleaver and stapling the voucher your self be even better and eye catching or even a wee slip of special offer

Pete Thompson

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2013, 11:20:16 pm »
It'll be fine if you have Ionic's permission to use their picture (the one looking down on the pole)

If not, you'll probably be hearing from them.

Dave.

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2013, 08:09:29 am »
Got it done by mike at studio arts, gets me on first page google, what's other site?

I looked at Blue monkeys site  - that is a studio arts site too - same pictures, virtually same layout and text - bit of a cheek to do two window cleaners' sites  so similar.

I don't think Blue Monkey uses this forum anymore?

paul ette

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2013, 08:24:40 am »
the website is a template so yes there will others, could of paid more for custom made website but .. didnt.
i doubt the leaflet will be posted through ionics door :)

Pete Thompson

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2013, 10:22:37 am »
i doubt the leaflet will be posted through ionics door

What you think they don't monitor what's going on on here?  And even if they didnt see it themselves, there are plenty of ionic users who have paid for their systems and with it got permission to use their images who will be happy to report it to them.

paul ette

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2013, 10:37:12 am »
Ok chill it's just a leaflet

TheWindowManChris

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2013, 05:32:03 pm »
What if he took a picture himself or even got permison to use the picture.

Anyway back to topic.   Your Leaflet I would try tidy up a wee bit.    There not really a 'Call to Action'   which is like

Call John Smith on 0777777777 to book your clean now!   
or
Call Quick before the offer finishes

PoleKing

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2013, 10:38:02 pm »

What you think they don't monitor what's going on on here?  And even if they didnt see it themselves, there are plenty of ionic users who have paid for their systems and with it got permission to use their images who will be happy to report it to them.

Lol @ the Ionic nonsense.
Ionic will ask for the image to be removed-if they care-nothing more.
If they've got time to waste trawling the interweb for pictures they ain't got enough work.
I had a mate a while ago do me a website. He used a random image that the owner asked me to remove. I just got him to take the image off.

Re 'reporting' their image use.

Ionic seem to have a few followers in the same way that Scientology has members.

Has anyone ever seen Craig and Ron in the same place at the same time? Hmmm....coincidence...?
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2013, 12:20:04 am »

Lol @ the Ionic nonsense.
Ionic will ask for the image to be removed-if they care-nothing more.
If they've got time to waste trawling the interweb for pictures they ain't got enough work.
I had a mate a while ago do me a website. He used a random image that the owner asked me to remove. I just got him to take the image off.

Re 'reporting' their image use.

Ionic seem to have a few followers in the same way that Scientology has members.

Has anyone ever seen Craig and Ron in the same place at the same time? Hmmm....coincidence...?

That would be a neat trick considerig that L Ron Hubbard died a few years back.