Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jetbusters

Brian Nixon Site-master pressure washer
« on: October 25, 2013, 11:18:16 am »
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the petrol-powered hot and cold Sitemaster?

In terms of servicing the equipment there is very little information on the Brian Nixon website, so apart from the obvious things, just wondered if anyone has owned one, and what their maintenance routine for the pressure-washer was?
www.Jetbusters.co.uk - pressure washing services:
driveway cleaning

Kenny83

Re: Brian Nixon Site-master pressure washer
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 09:15:26 pm »
From what I gather all Nixon machines have hawk pumps and an extensive of spares are available from Nixons for the machines, which is good. I looked into buying one of their trailer jettes (2nd hand) a while back, seemed a great machine... sadly the seller was a bit of a numpty so the sale fell through  ;D
Pressure Washing -
www.powerwashcleaning.co.uk

Kenny83

Re: Brian Nixon Site-master pressure washer
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 09:21:07 pm »
From what I gather all Nixon machines have hawk pumps and an extensive of spares are available from Nixons for the machines, which is good. I looked into buying one of their trailer jettes (2nd hand) a while back, seemed a great machine... sadly the seller was a bit of a numpty so the sale fell through  ;D

the boiler will be a pretty standard set up, servicing that would be a case of changing fuel nozzle, electrodes and fuel filter yearly, it would also benefit from a sootbreaker from time to time. if you live in a hard water area and the is no water softener tank then you may need to run a weak hydrochloric acid / water mix through the COIL ONLY, this is to break down the limescale / calcium that will build up and restrict heating capabilities (although nobody ever bothers to do this, it should be done to keep it a peak heat exchange)
Pressure Washing -
www.powerwashcleaning.co.uk