Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Brendan (chem2clean)

Hydro force inline sprayers
« on: October 11, 2013, 04:49:16 pm »
Who uses the inline sprayers, getting really fed up with my pump sprayers. Hearing there a great time saver but can be problematic.

derek west

Re: Hydro force inline sprayers
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 05:02:34 pm »
could'nt be without my hydraforce. love it.

Glynn

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 05:17:21 pm »
could'nt be without my hydraforce. love it.

Same here.
Regards
Glynn

Brendan (chem2clean)

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 05:32:33 pm »
Always been meaning to get one, do solutions etc sell them or did you but them from eBay.

Tony Stewart

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 05:56:38 pm »
Alltec, Hydramaster

Agree with the rest, it's quick to spray up lounges bedrooms and commercial, just remember to mix the correct rates into the sprayer.
Starts at the bottom likes it and stays there

Kevin OBrien

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 06:14:50 pm »
I have been informed that the dilutions are a bit unreliable( don't shoot the messenger)  I have the ashbys the tip is a 1:9.was put off a little so never used it.Would like to hear other peoples thoughts who use them.

stu_thomson

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2013, 06:56:26 pm »
Used to have a couple, but never was sure that they were putting down the correct dosage, I used to add a different smell in the container to make sure it was coming out the other end ???
Also because the tm had a acid rinse in the tank this would then be mixed with the chem in the bottle :-[

Now use pump ups and battery sprayers which at least you're sure what mix you're putting down...

Stu
People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made!

Brendan (chem2clean)

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2013, 07:15:41 pm »
Are the battery sprayers as good?

mark shannon

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2013, 08:11:26 pm »
Love mine battery's are ok but unreliable. Really need the flow of a TM or high end portly pump to get them working properly.Bought mine from HM and still going strong 5 years later.

Russ Chadd

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2013, 10:17:17 am »
Hydroforce sprayers work fine... you have to make sure you pump is delivering the correct pressure and flow or else your dilutions will be all over the place.