Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Crystal-clear

Re: Becci Swan book her now guys !!!
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2013, 10:17:30 pm »
Haha mick a life changing event for 40 quid ;))

Yea i think that's what whizz is trying to say its true she won't run into many of those with larger hour block sales

But becci is doing alright she is switched on people are using her
On a regular basis and she try's her best , cares and wants to do her best even for the 3 hour booker

dannymack

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2013, 12:35:39 pm »
Thanks Becci for all the good appointments  you've got me for the care homes !!! I e bagged them all nearly just waiting on a few more. Fellas if you want to hit abit of the commercial sector Becci's your girl.

dave f

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2013, 02:56:02 pm »
if you want  >:(to start a canvassers war do it else where its getting quite tire some

dannymack

« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2013, 03:10:37 pm »
Dave don't read it then and does the F stand for F off  !!!

Whizz-Bizz

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2013, 12:14:55 am »
Its an open forum everyones entitled to voice an opinion, when I first started and i was doing £1000 upfront no small deposit etc I got tore to shreds, I listened to what everyone was saying and prefered and evolved. You can only improve by experience and listening to others. Anyone thats doing the job properly deserves some credos. Ive got no issue with Becci and genuinely want her to fly and do well. 
Marketing solutions for window cleaners
https://www.facebook.com/WhizzBizzSales

Archer

« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2013, 06:18:47 am »

Whizz biz,

I cannot believe how you even bother to try and educate some of us on here, and how you seem to have a go at Becci Swan, and I can't even believe how she keeps very professional in her replies.

You said for every 4 happy people, 1 won't be happy,,,,,,,, that's a superb reference for her, because a lot on this forum can't wait to belittle and slag people off when they try and be helpful or offer advice.

I think you should concentrate on whatever you do, and get over trying to put her down, because its cheap.

I haven't spoken to Becci but she seems like a very nice person.

windiewasher

« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2013, 08:10:07 am »

Whizz biz,

I cannot believe how you even bother to try and educate some of us on here, and how you seem to have a go at Becci Swan, and I can't even believe how she keeps very professional in her replies.

You said for every 4 happy people, 1 won't be happy,,,,,,,, that's a superb reference for her, because a lot on this forum can't wait to belittle and slag people off when they try and be helpful or offer advice.

I think you should concentrate on whatever you do, and get over trying to put her down, because its cheap.

I haven't spoken to Becci but she seems like a very nice person.

+1
Seems like sour grapes from whizz due to becci doesnt want to do business with you whizz.
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.