Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

pikeman

gardiner 0 degree flocked.
« on: March 02, 2014, 05:38:32 pm »
Any one use this brush thought id try but could not get use to it. Normally use gardiners extreme or gardiners cill brush. Used it on gooseneck and found in confined space couldn't get bristles square on the glass. Also seem heavy compared to the other brushes. Seemed good on leaded though.

elite mike

Re: gardiner 0 degree flocked.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 05:53:17 pm »
yes i have found this to be the best brush for me, and i have tried quite a few

robbo333

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 07:18:22 pm »
Great brush for leaded, so quick and smooth. But for everything else radius medium sill brush.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

pikeman

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 08:22:02 pm »
Yes love the radius sill brush. Think with the 0 degree needs to be attached to angle adjuster to alter to get it flat on glass. But I like to use the carbon goose neck. Which reminds me don't hear much about the flip fast any more.

robbo333

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 08:18:15 am »
Yes love the radius sill brush. Think with the 0 degree needs to be attached to angle adjuster to alter to get it flat on glass. But I like to use the carbon goose neck. Which reminds me don't hear much about the flip fast any more.

You're right. I use the 0 degree with an angle adapter. I used to use a carbon gooseneck but find the angle adjuster more useful.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"