Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Emil Dinev

A golden nugget on SEO and Google +
« on: August 22, 2013, 07:00:05 pm »
I just came across an article on Google+ and general SEO.
I think it's brilliant, at least I now know how Google+ works and why it's so an important part of the whole SEO.

Enjoy  :)

http://goo.gl/RZd8l

P.S. Oh, and before we have started the debate "do your job and leave the professionals to do theirs" I do use a professional SEO/marketing services. I just enjoy such topics big time  ;D

Garyj

Re: A golden nugget on SEO and Google +
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 08:07:30 pm »
My "leave it to the experts" remarks are very much tongue in cheek Emil. Just flipping the coin on some of the posts on here for a laugh!

That looks very good, off for a long read.

wynne jones

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 08:17:29 am »
Google are desperate to get the average Joe on to Google+ but it seems to be inhabited soley by geeks and marketers looking for an SEO edge.

I asked loads of customers whether they were on it and pterry much everyone said something like 'I have a gmail address?'

Then I said are you on FB? About 90% said yes and use it daily.

Google can skew the seo factor to persuade people like us to use it, but until you get Mr and Mrs Jones on board its a social wasteland.
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

garry22

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 09:25:11 am »
Emil, is your site still being built?

Your navigation is throwing up a lot of 404 "page not found" errors. These are probably far more important than any SEO stuff you do.

Emil Dinev

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 11:38:55 am »
Gary, it's not being built. I noticed that and just made an enquiry to Alex of Alloy Marketing who takes care of my site.
It's happened before for short periods of time when he'd been doing some updates or something.
Thanks for pointing it out to me.

ian harper

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 01:16:51 pm »
put up a post from your website as a link on G+ and with in second it will get indexed, thats service -)

V_Purcell

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 08:11:12 pm »
Google + 1s have circles of other people in the circle who are connected to the bigger the circle the higher the value.