Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mark_roberts

Site Wizard for SEO
« on: August 27, 2013, 04:45:07 pm »
Just had a quick look at sitewizard.co.uk and their SEO packages.

Do you think its worth the money per month?

THanks
Mark

Craigp

Re: Site Wizard for SEO
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 07:56:56 pm »
Shoot me an email Marko.  :D

craig895@hotmail.co.uk

garry22

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 08:46:01 pm »
Unlike traditional advertising, SEO is a bit strange in that the people who "get in first" have a huge advantage over those who "arrive late at the party". The people who get in first for a specific phrase are incredibly difficult to "get past" on the way up through the Google results. The sooner you get your website being promoted, it effectively stops your competitors (who haven't yet cottoned on to SEO) from getting past you to the top

What a load of cr*p

derek west

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 09:49:44 pm »
i used site wizard for my first 2 years in business. no complaints but they didn't do SEO in them days so i moved on.

ian harper

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 06:53:12 am »
Mark

get yourself a G+ account start to publish "how to" content, post links back on G+

its really that simple. we are in business to solve peoples problems. people use Google to research those problems that will give you hits and that should give you better results.

you have to look at it that you cant help local people much will this method but it will help you locally.

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 03:24:31 pm »
Mark

get yourself a G+ account start to publish "how to" content, post links back on G+

its really that simple. we are in business to solve peoples problems. people use Google to research those problems that will give you hits and that should give you better results.

you have to look at it that you cant help local people much will this method but it will help you locally.

English please ;D

steve prince

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2013, 03:41:21 pm »
According to my tech guy he says its only a matter of time that seo and organic searches disappear from page 1 of google because they are pushing hard on google ad words  :-[

garry22

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2013, 04:07:34 pm »
Have you tried to use the new Google Keyword planner (the one that has replaced the keyword tool)?

Yuck. What a load of .......

mark_roberts

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2013, 10:10:44 am »
Ian

Im in business to make money solving peoples cleaning problems that are within my area of expertise.

I have no time or desire to do things i know little or nothing about. Hence the question.

Are you positioning yourself as some sort of marketing guru, as your recent posts seem to suggest, but i might add make little sence to us.

Try and write so the layman understands.

Thanks
Mark

wynne jones

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2013, 08:24:43 pm »
Ian

Im in business to make money solving peoples cleaning problems that are within my area of expertise.

I have no time or desire to do things i know little or nothing about. Hence the question.

Are you positioning yourself as some sort of marketing guru, as your recent posts seem to suggest, but i might add make little sence to us.

Thanks
Mark

No It's Shyte, Don't Buy It!

It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

V_Purcell

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2013, 08:00:48 pm »
Ian

Thanks
Mark
Then get you wallet out, SEO agency's are a bottomless pit. SEO is not hard, go to my post getting on to the first page of Google. I did a small experiment how to get your website on the first page. and was number 1 in google, and settled down at position 2