Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

neiljoust

Round for sale
« on: July 23, 2013, 10:05:25 am »
Hi due to moving to southwell in notts with my girlfriend i am selling my round in Melton Mowbray (Leicestershire) its been established for 2 years and has a suburb reputation , all my customers are very nice and pay on the day only one night a week need to collect there is currently around 150 jobs which included a few shops, the houses are mostly 4 weekly only a few 8 weekly and 1 shop is weekly and the rest are 2 weekly , it earns around £1300 a month but really got the potential to grow in to a big round due to where it is a the great reputation . I have been using hot water fed pole system i also get jobs from an estate agents which a lot of the time involves outside and inside cleaning which i normally price around £25 which will only take 30 min to clean. The books can be seen and i will take the new buyer to meet a few customers i have gained trust with these customers so will ask the new buyer has to be reliable and professional please this can be a massive round due to reputation any questions will be answered right away looking for a quick sale so offers at pure.finish@yahoo.co.uk please

PoleKing

Re: Round for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 10:59:03 pm »
Did you get sold Neil?

Any joy in Southwell?
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.