Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Positivity

qualitywindowcleaners.co.uk
« on: July 03, 2013, 12:57:17 pm »
Hi
Got a phone call yesterday.
Anyone used these?
Wife took the call say they'll send out an application form 1st year free and £10 per year after but no details of how much they charge per job / lead

http://www.qualitywindowcleaners.co.uk/

windiewasher

Re: qualitywindowcleaners.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 01:02:34 pm »
Ive seen it on facebook.
Mike henderson is doing it i believe.
Im looking at doing something quite simillar in the near future.
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 01:59:18 pm »
You have to do first clean free + pay £10 for the customer
Spit and polish

wfp master

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 02:21:58 pm »

You have to do first clean free + pay £10 for the customer
:o :o what a lot o sheet anyone who does this needs there head looked at.
go out yourself & get knocking doors. some will think its great  doing free cleans. ::)roll ive never paid for work & never will.

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 02:37:42 pm »
Why do all these middle men trying to cash in on our hard work. MAKING MONEY FOR OLD ROPE. We need to not support them destroy your industry.I say no to all subbing of this type of work.I don`t want some lazy git getting in on the act with out lifting a finger. dO THEY THINK WE AS AN INDUSTRY ARE DUMB OR WHAT?

windiewasher

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 02:46:13 pm »
Why do all these middle men trying to cash in on our hard work. MAKING MONEY FOR OLD ROPE. We need to not support them destroy your industry.I say no to all subbing of this type of work.I don`t want some lazy git getting in on the act with out lifting a finger. dO THEY THINK WE AS AN INDUSTRY ARE DUMB OR WHAT?
Mike henderson of studio arts.web designers website alledgedly lol
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

wfp master

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 03:12:56 pm »
+1 dont support them & they will go away.but some mugs out there wiil make them money.

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 04:24:05 pm »
got the call weeks ago phoned a good friend to see what he thought  and after a very short chat I sent them away not good

C.C.S.

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 07:52:18 pm »
who wants to do first cleans for free?not me i normally charge around 50 % for first cleans .if the 3rd or 4th clean would be free maybe and will sort the messers too.
i got the phone and email from them shortly afterwards

cgh window cleaning

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2013, 07:59:21 pm »
Got a call of them a couple of weeks back,they've changed there sign up deals a little since.
The first year is free then the second is £100(this may now have changed)
They price the jobs with out looking at them by offering discounts,then you clean them and pay them£10 a job.
May be good if your just starting out and have little work but no one established with plenty of work will ever sign up to this there taking the p.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2013, 08:54:57 pm »
People who will gain:

1. qwc

2. The royal messers who will now have somewhere to go for their once a year cleans at the hands of some mug who thinks he's getting a good regular customer.

3. Errr ... that's it really.

I agree with the posts above which basically said don't line other people's pockets with your hard work.

I suppose the good thing is is that it will keep "the busy fools" occupied until they get demoralised.
It's a game of three halves!

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2013, 10:29:30 pm »
I told him me , your name like s....e on the internet and for that Is why am out he wasn't happy but why lie ?? ;D