Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

danno

silly customer
« on: November 23, 2013, 08:14:09 am »
Had a voicemail from a customer canceling her first clean on monday when i got home yesterday, apparently she lost her bottle and didnt have the heart to tell him not to bother even though shes told me he does a terrible job, hardly ever comes and is constantly asking to borrow money from her and her husband haha!! Couldnt believe it

EandM

Re: silly customer
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 09:02:11 am »
Had a voicemail from a customer canceling her first clean on monday when i got home yesterday, apparently she lost her bottle and didnt have the heart to tell him not to bother even though shes told me he does a terrible job, hardly ever comes and is constantly asking to borrow money from her and her husband haha!! Couldnt believe it

I feel that we're missing part of the story here...

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 09:14:10 am »
He s probably related to her and an alcoholic or addict.
price higher/work harder!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 09:21:22 am »
He s probably related to her and an alcoholic or addict.

I do "a whole road" and one old dear in the middle hasn't got the nerve to sack the doley and his druggie/alkie son who re-arranges the dirt every so often.

It's a great warning to all the other custies that although I'm rubbish there is a worse one out there!  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

8weekly

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 09:13:02 pm »
I have one like that. She has a windy that borrows her ladder.

danno

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2013, 11:11:15 am »
This bloke (who doesnt drive) doesnt even carry a bucket anymore because the dole keep catching him out!