Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

lynsey

9 months on....
« on: June 08, 2013, 02:34:32 pm »
Hi everyone...After 9 months of starting out on my own im glad to report things are on the up...slowly but surelyI reached the 50 customer mark a few days ago...heres to the next 50!! ;D ;D ;D
Happys days
EX mrs scrim shadey!!
 :P

wpclean

Re: 9 months on....
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 03:49:36 pm »
Good to hear, and well done, what cleaning do you do ?

lynsey

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 07:42:53 pm »
Im a Window cleaner..:)))

wpclean

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 08:35:48 pm »
Which area do you cover ?

Rob_Mac

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 08:55:35 pm »
Have you separated (from a personal angle) from Scrim Shady, is that where the ex comes from??

I'm not trying it on (happily married - honest!!!!) just nosey ;D or is it that you have got a separate business to him and you are still together (feel like I am digging a hole here!!)

Rob ;D

lynsey

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 05:10:12 pm »
Lol rob..im seperated on a personal and business level..its great answering to just myself,my customers are fantastic and business is growing fast, over the last few months ive gained confidence to go onto places and asking if they would like a window cleaner, with a little help from my feminine charm (I use that word loosely) so far I've gained 3 commercial customers in a week
I mainly cover the Tonbridge area but I also go to paddock Wood, sevenoaks and Tunbridge wells!!:)))

Rob_Mac

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 05:18:18 pm »
I think that is a fantastic story. I wish you all the best. It is obvious that you have self motivation and determination. Don't limit yourself ;)

Rob ;D

Carl Smith

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 10:35:32 am »
Yea great story Lynsey....good to see you are being pro-active with your business! Hope it continues to expand for you!