Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

John Kelly

Re: The bait and switch that is Woolsafe academy
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2013, 09:07:56 pm »
I believe it costs around 3k to have a product tested and approved if it passes. Joe may not be  a major crime as you say but this industry is riddled with people  doing this kind of thing and getting away with it. This is not fair on the majority who do things by the book and spend hard earned money  promoting their business.

joe brown

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2013, 10:16:01 am »
Ah ,yes ,apologies, thats a very fair point John.

southern counties

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2013, 12:06:06 pm »
Well done to Steve from Woolsafe. I am sure there was no bait and switch. I just hosted a 3 days rug course with Woolsafe and i can say they are one of the more professional companies out there  and been 100% honest whenever i have dealt with Them.

It is obvious to me from reading their website that there is criteria for joining Woolsafe. I dont see what the big fuss is about.

Dave

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2013, 03:34:55 pm »
Dave that is because they have changed their website.

Thanks to woolsafe for the refund shame it wasn't quite so forthcoming when I asked for one originally by email.

Many thanks

Goron Knight

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2013, 09:16:58 pm »
I remember the Woolsafe rep coming on here years ago defending Vanish/1001 because in testing they met the criteria, whilst those of us out there on the tools were SHOUTING otherwise, because we were seeing the damage.
That did it for me for what Woolsafe stood for.