Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

best

Re: How do you rinse? NEC
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2013, 01:28:00 pm »
now im meticulous so i know many will be happy with leaving what i wouldnt maybe thats why

nope,  rinsing on leaves nowt if you do it properly

so how do you do it properly?

ronnie paton

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2013, 01:46:45 pm »
Yes so how many times do you pass the glass with on and at what flow has like iv said I have tested on different variables without success

simonr

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2013, 05:56:02 pm »
across the top head left right ,left right
up & down from left frame to right & back
then zig zag down top to bottom
i use a john hewitt 505 backpack on the slowest flow, i dunno what it is in ltr/min  but its faster than a sureflow bp middle setting
when i first started i was rinsing a lot & i couldn't see why i needed to lift the brush off so i never did, no idea if the brushes i was using were flocked or not ( a vikan then a brodex)
using gardiners sill dual trim for last 2 yrs  gradually i started rinsing less & less. obviousely sometimes i get bits on the glass but another zig zag down always gets them & if i'm going round a corner & i cant see the glass properly i sometimes give it a spray or for juliet balconies & i've never had a complaint about bits left on the glass.
 yesterday i tried a gardiners dual trim superlite for the first time & that seems even faster to zigzag   well happy with it

WES

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2013, 06:21:13 pm »
Pencil or fan jets?

simonr

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2013, 06:35:21 pm »
pensil jets, heard fans  splash a bit & i have some with bad frames that i dont wash so never tried them

wfp master

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2013, 07:17:22 pm »
wash'n go for me.