Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

help need  on poles

/
100%
1 (100%)

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

carl_foster

what poles to use
« on: February 16, 2006, 08:50:14 pm »
can any one tell me what poles to use on normal houses i use 18ft orange one??? but all i seem to get is splinters and each section falls back down they dont really last that long can any one help :-\

Alex Gardiner

Re: what poles to use
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 10:13:18 pm »
Sounds like you are using a cheap 'extender' pole, these are great for non-commercial use but little else.

The 'Universal' Range of fibre glass poles are much tougher, longer lasting and only weigh a little more.

Check them out.

Alex
www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk

Morph

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 10:20:54 pm »
Sounds like you are using a cheap 'extender' pole, these are great for non-commercial use but little else.

The 'Universal' Range of fibre glass poles are much tougher, longer lasting and only weigh a little more.

Check them out.

Alex
www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk
Good poles and very fair people to deal with.

Pj

paulwest

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 09:26:36 pm »
Hi
I am in the same position I have gone through 2 of Ionics 18ft glass fibre poles in the last year the poles seem to wear away very quickly and split and the clamps can no longer grip the pole. The poles offered on the website mentioned are also glass fibre (however they say they are allot stronger then the ionics versions), has anyone actually brought one of these poles and are they allot better then the ionics versions. I am not trying to slag off ionics here its just that i was thinking maybe an aliminuim pole would be better but are more expensive and i do like the price they are selling them for.
Any feedback would be great

Thanks Paul