Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Blast Away

Re: Website advice
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2013, 02:05:50 pm »
I understand what Mike Roberts is saying, Mike. It helps to sell it to them too along with your methods of working i.e Mike Roberts gives them peace of mind when he sells roof cleaning by rope access. Many of us using a FSC sell it as containing the dirt and splash so there is a safety element involved there too.
Gutter vac cleaning has it's selling point too of H&S compared to the guy working off a ladder.

I also understand where Mike Halliday is coming from though. We do domestics and their attitude can be "I don't care if you cut corners on H&S so long as I'm having the work done at a reasonable price". I.e I walk around roofs cleaning them although I've been saying for a year that I will follow suit to Mike.

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2013, 02:53:22 pm »
I understand what Mike Roberts is saying, Mike. It helps to sell it to them too along with your methods of working i.e Mike Roberts gives them peace of mind when he sells roof cleaning by rope access. Many of us using a FSC sell it as containing the dirt and splash so there is a safety element involved there too.
Gutter vac cleaning has it's selling point too of H&S compared to the guy working off a ladder.

I also understand where Mike Halliday is coming from though. We do domestics and their attitude can be "I don't care if you cut corners on H&S so long as I'm having the work done at a reasonable price". I.e I walk around roofs cleaning them although I've been saying for a year that I will follow suit to Mike.

So many new starters apearing as can be seen on this site  :-X Hence I feel you need to stand out explain to customers why you offer something different / better. If customers dont care about saftey it may be harsh, but its very simple go somewhere else, as we dont need them as customers.
For Matt if I was having 2 sites I would still include HS details for dom customers- as it offers great selling points.  Lee thks for package let me know cost  ;)

Blast Away

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2013, 03:09:43 pm »
Just paypal me the postage mate lee@blast-away.co.uk