Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul marshall

p t f e spray
« on: January 16, 2013, 08:33:56 pm »
what is it good for  ???
the more flyers i post , the luckier i seem to get ...

GB Window Cleaning

Re: p t f e spray
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 08:35:54 pm »
 Dah dah de dah....  absolutely nothing  ;D (sing it again)

paul marshall

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 08:48:51 pm »
 ;D
the more flyers i post , the luckier i seem to get ...

R.C Property

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 10:22:59 pm »
PTFE Spray is a lubricant, sliding and separating agent for metals, rubber, plastics and other materials. It guarantees a long lasting lubrication and protection, prevents wear and tear and caking and removes friction, hooking, squeaking and creaking noises. The product is resistant to temperatures from -50°C to +260°C, grease free, anti-adhesive, dirt, dust and water repellent. It can be applied almost universally such as in electrical technology and mechanics, plastic processing, paper processing and textile production

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 12:17:43 am »
PTFE Spray is a lubricant, sliding and separating agent for metals, rubber, plastics and other materials. It guarantees a long lasting lubrication and protection, prevents wear and tear and caking and removes friction, hooking, squeaking and creaking noises. The product is resistant to temperatures from -50°C to +260°C, grease free, anti-adhesive, dirt, dust and water repellent. It can be applied almost universally such as in electrical technology and mechanics, plastic processing, paper processing and textile production
you like wiki no?!

R.C Property

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 12:21:53 am »
you like wiki no?!

No not wiki, Google! Lol

Mike #1

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 07:06:29 am »
And on Carbon poles it is hit and miss one can i got ended up drying white still not got it off as not sure what grade wet/dry  sandpaper to use .

Had some that works well and others that does not got them from same supplier but different brands each time , I use a good quality clear laquer from local car parts place . Mike