Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Gavin Lewis

oven cleaning tool kit
« on: December 19, 2012, 01:20:56 am »
I'm looking at putting together a tool kit for professional oven cleaners, apart form the usual scrapers, cloths, scourers and chemicals are there any particular tools out there that you use and find helpful?

Got all the basics as a starter pack, but thought id see if you guys have any useful tips, or unusual tools you find help you daily

Thanks

fadridrocky

Re: oven cleaning tool kit
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 09:45:47 am »
I'm looking at putting together a tool kit for professional oven cleaners, apart form the Bond cleaning sydney usual scrapers, cloths, scourers and chemicals are there any particular tools out there that you use and find helpful?

Got all the basics as a starter pack, but thought id see if you guys have any useful tips, or unusual tools you find help you daily

Thanks

I think you need add some good cleaning solution for oven cleaning. It must not damage to oven and the person working with it. Can you do that?

Gavin Lewis

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 10:08:16 pm »
I have the cleaning solutions as part of the kit, I'm trying to find out if any other oven cleaners out there use any unusual tools etc that may be helpful to others

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 11:29:32 pm »
Hi Gavin

We carry a range of oven cleaning tools and supply many clients in the Uk,
including 4" oven scrapers,40grm stainless scourers,6"x4"x1" microcleaning hand pads,
400grm tub natural cleaning and polishing paste for glass and stainless steel.
everything you need to clean ovens without having to use harsh caustic based chemicals.
if i can be of any further assistance, please just let me know.

Kind regards

Tadgh

Gavin Lewis

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 03:12:42 pm »
Thanks Tadgh, I'll be in touch in the New year, could you send me your contact details please. if you could email to gav_lewy@hotmail.co.uk

Kenny83

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2012, 08:06:02 pm »
I believe a small cordless screwdriver is very handy?
Pressure Washing -
www.powerwashcleaning.co.uk