Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

simonr

ecover
« on: October 19, 2012, 08:24:11 pm »
got a big conny to do soon, just gonna spray ecover on my brush but do i dilute it first?? & do i scrub with the water off then rinse or do i spray it on & have the water on as i scrub ... the conny is to big to use a sprayer i think,  
cheers

Re: ecover
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 10:34:34 pm »

simonr

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 07:49:36 am »
i've got one of those dispensers but i changed all my fittings so i cant use  hoselock anymore  >:( so im gonna spray the brush but do i dilute the ecover 1st or

& whats up wi old saddam

andyM

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2012, 07:54:19 am »
got a big conny to do soon, just gonna spray ecover on my brush but do i dilute it first?? & do i scrub with the water off then rinse or do i spray it on & have the water on as i scrub ... the conny is to big to use a sprayer i think,  
cheers

I don't bother using a sprayer anymore.
I just keep a bottle of Ecover on me and squirt it neat directly on the brush.
Usually as the brush is already wet I scrub with the water off and the Ecover will foam up.
Then I give it a scrub while rinsing.
One of the Plebs

britishwill

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 08:52:34 am »
If you get a 500ml bottle of coke. Cut the neck off so you are left with 3/4 of the bottle. That is the correct dilution of neat ecover to 5 litres. I use  a sprayer and have the solution already made up.

andyM

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2012, 08:56:37 am »
If you get a 500ml bottle of coke. Cut the neck off so you are left with 3/4 of the bottle. That is the correct dilution of neat ecover to 5 litres. I use  a sprayer and have the solution already made up.

If you're gonna do it like that why not just empty 3/4 of a 500ml bottle of Ecover into the 5 ltr sprayer instead of bothering to use a cut down bottle of coke?  ???
One of the Plebs

simonr

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2012, 02:54:13 pm »

I don't bother using a sprayer anymore.
I just keep a bottle of Ecover on me and squirt it neat directly on the brush.
Usually as the brush is already wet I scrub with the water off and the Ecover will foam up.
Then I give it a scrub while rinsing.

thats the one, ta mate