Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Frankybadboy

Re: banned from driving
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2012, 07:19:57 am »
great you deserve a pat on the back and a medal.weldone

your still a pXXX and will probaly do it again,and that probaly wasnt the 1st time.

your a HERO.....................................NOT >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Don't hold back Franky, say what you realy mean ;D
when you lose a friend to drink driver your understand why

should have been locked up for 5years min, >:( >:(

where do you stand on drivers who use drugs, both illegal and prescription, what about the ones who phone or text while driving, what about the ones who read a book or papers while they drive and don't forget all the ones who speed or do other stupid things that for 99% of the time they get away without leaving death behind them.

If you want a 5 minimum term inside for drink drivers who could kill but haven't, then all of the above should also go to jail for 5 years as well as all the other drivers who make mistakes that could go wrong and leave someones love one dead.

quite simple if we actually had tougher sentances then alot would think more about doing these things.

to me a car is a killing machine same as a gun,when in the wrong hands it kills simple.
95% of drink drivers have drove before when over the limit and just luck that they dont get caught and even more lucky that they havent killed someone.YET

at the end of the day it my thought and my thoughts only,has i said when you lose someone to a dd then you may think abit different.

tough sentance and stop being so damng soft with people.

stu
a course wouldnt do anything and wont stop him doing it again,the only reason he stop is himself

as the bit about the hero stu that was a bit off a sarcasm on my behalf

Dean Taberner

Re: banned from driving
« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2012, 07:48:49 am »
What do people think of those unger ninja squeegees? I don't mind them really. They did take a bit of getting used to though its got to be said. I left my kit in my other van last week and had to use an ergo tech squeegee and I've come to the decision that I much prefer them.

Whilst we are on the topic of window cleaning,

How often would you change your resin if the water was coming out of the RO at 12? My tap water is around 256 I think. I'm not sure though. I will have a check later today and let people know.

Thanks in advance.

Dean.
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk