Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Scadi

What do People Expect From Cleaning Services
« on: November 01, 2012, 12:47:55 pm »
Well, this is an interesting question. Many people use professional cleaning services today, as they come cheap and are available to a large public circle, but some of those folks can't distinguish the good services from poor ones. I have been using my cleaners for some time now, and I believe that they are doing great, but perhaps you have different opinions. I would like you to share some info with me, because who knows, maybe I'm missing something and I want only the best for me.

The cleaners that I hire are based in London. They are one of many such services in the city but these are quite available, since they are positioned throughout London in various boroughs, so that they may dispatch the nearest team to you. This is done so that they can deliver their services as fast as possible. They can deliver their services within and hour or less, depending on the scale of cleaning that you ask them to do and your own schedule, since we all are quite busy people.

They also provide a wide variety of services, which is quite amazing, considering that they have too keep up their equipment to a top level, making sure that they do it good and the expertise required to use that equipment, delivering only the best service.

What I value above most is speed. They can come quickly and do their job within minutes. Last time I called them was on November 1st, when my house looked like after a hurricane because of the Halloween party the other night. They cleaned it all in less than an hour. This cannot be accomplished by one man alone.

Punctuality is also an important treat. I had to go to work at noon and I wanted my house to be spotless when I return. But on the same time I didn't want to leave it alone so I called them at 10, scheduled a clean for half an hour later, and they were done by 11.30. This was great, since I had time to prepare and by 1 o'clock I was at the office, knowing that when I return my home will look like new. This is all available since my cleaners are in Streatham, which allows them to come immediately.

The cleaners I use are also quite cheap. They are not cheap as in low quality, but in a sense that they are affordable. They won't charge you more than necessary and they will do splendid job with whatever you give them. Carpet cleaning, kitchen, ovens, bathroom, hall – everything looks great after they have touched it.

I would like to know opinions of other people, about the cleaning services they use. Or if you don't use any, but would like to, can you please tell me what would you expect of them, what things do you need done and how can they be done?  ??? ??? ???

Victoria Hutchinso

Re: What do People Expect From Cleaning Services
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 06:23:57 pm »
Usually people expect all of these things that you've already mentioned in your comment plus a few other such as loyalty and trustworthiness. If your cleaners really do have all of these qualities, then you are a lucky guy. However, not everyone can be as lucky as you. And this is the reason why the cleaning business in London is so competitive. 
Reliable cleaning company in London operating throughout the city and the surrounding areas.

Scadi

Re: What do People Expect From Cleaning Services
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 11:25:30 am »
So I see. Well,  I really would like , perhaps some references about your company, or some opinions of your friends, who use such services. And by the way - I'm a girl xD I just like the dude's pic. ;)