Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steve H

Belt
« on: September 24, 2012, 10:17:40 pm »
Quick one chaps, ive been using a tool belt for doing my round, i had it years and has lots of pockets and loops etc to store and hang tools off, as you would imagine.
However, ive decided to go for something different, what do any of you trad guys use for hoLding the squeegee etc (WHILE UP A LADDER!!!). bucket on a belt looks ok bit not sure about them as i havent used one, are they a waste of money, best to stay with a tool belt? There seems to be loads on the various sites - Unger stuff looks good at mo as i use unger squeegee etc
Thanks in advance guys
steve
If you reach for the stars and only reach the moon, you will have acheived more than you thought you could.

CLEANCARE WC

Re: Belt
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 10:27:54 pm »
i think you will find most tradders use a bucket on a belt, unless they are from the older generation been at it 30 yrs plus. i use one when tradding
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

Total shine cleaning services

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 11:09:09 pm »
I use the unger ergo tool belt with the braces,it's a blinding bit of kit cos your shoulders take the weight so your not continuously adjusting the belt

Graham

Steve H

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 11:36:15 pm »
thanks for the info fellas, much appreciated
If you reach for the stars and only reach the moon, you will have acheived more than you thought you could.