Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

WGB

Advice on leaflet drop
« on: September 20, 2012, 07:10:01 pm »
Hello everyone

Will be doing a regular leaflet drop soon, a5 flyers with window cleaning on one side and gutter, fascia cleaning on the other. Most of my work at the min is just a few mins from home and the farest being about 5 mile away. Was considering doing a 10000 drop of a 10 mile radius or a 5000 drop in a 5 mile radius of my town. The 5000 drop would be cheaper and the work would be more compact but the 10000 drop would probably generate more custys and make it easyer to build a bigger round but could be more scattered. Targeting domestic work just at first so dont think ill have any very high priced work. Want window cleaning work more than anything else but put in gutter fascia cleaning work giving the time of year. In the long run looking to generate about another 4-500 new custys for 2 men. So what would you think would be the best way to go 5000 within a 5 mile radius or 10000 within a 10 mile radius? Any advice welcome. Wayne.

Paul H

Re: Advice on leaflet drop
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 08:27:09 pm »
can you get 10k out in a 5 mile radius?

if so what makes you think you'll get more jobs if you stretch the radius to 10 miles

nearer home , less travel = less costs etc.. more profit... it you expand your radius make sure you charge extra to compensate..dont sell yourself short... even in the current climate..

just how i do it not saying its right for everyone..

johnny bravo

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 09:17:59 pm »
it all depends if you hit the right area, its like the cowboy days    the gold rush      finding that area free from a window cleaner,      its so easy to give up.

robertphil

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 09:53:22 pm »
get the big drop done , if you are not doing it personally ,think of several ways to check up its being done right ,with spying if necessary

WGB

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 11:03:34 pm »
can you get 10k out in a 5 mile radius?

if so what makes you think you'll get more jobs if you stretch the radius to 10 miles

nearer home , less travel = less costs etc.. more profit... it you expand your radius make sure you charge extra to compensate..dont sell yourself short... even in the current climate..

just how i do it not saying its right for everyone..
Checked with the royal mail and they said that i have about 5000 propertys in 5 mile radius an 10000 in 10 mile radius was gonna get them to deliver them too alot of the area is rual so i think they would be best bet.