Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

poole bay

blocks of flats whats it worth
« on: September 04, 2012, 08:15:32 pm »
thinking of saleing my blocks of flats iv got a 6 weekly at £260 ..1 at £130 every 6 months but will soon be every 3 months and a £200 block every 16 weeks all from one management company in bournemouth help would be great

CLEANCARE WC

Re: blocks of flats whats it worth
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 08:19:49 pm »
I wouldnt pay as much for work under these circumstances as there is a bigger risk of losing it.

Sorry just mho.
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

poole bay

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 07:36:51 am »
well the only risk of losing it is not cleaning it right and doing it your way, and not meaning you .. theses blocks iv been cleaning for years just getting a sum i know some one how pays 5 times whats it worth but he dont clim ladders  :o thanks for comment anyway

DaveG

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 07:47:54 am »
50 quid  ;)
You can't polish a turd

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 02:02:43 pm »
The problem you have is one the contract can be lost, management companies always look for better deals.

The other problem is will the management company accept the new guy, I do a lot of apartments myself and they are very specific that only me or my staff clean them, I cannot sub contract or sell the work on.

If they agree the next problem is the price, nobody is going to pay 5 times the rate if it's going to take them a couple of years just to get there money back.

The best solution would be to sub contract it out and take a small cut.

poole bay

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 06:24:39 pm »
thanks for the info it is right what your saying, but iv not lost any work to anyone, all my work is at its best and could not put any prices up and it has worried me over the bad times we are haveing but always done a good job so i think that helps  ;D