Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

waynebarry

Pressure Washing - How would you clean this?
« on: August 09, 2012, 02:15:01 pm »
Hi There

I need to clean the black marks off a white painted house apex wall, I was going to use a fungicidal spray and then pressure wash it down is this correct or does anyone have any other suggestion on what chemical to use?

Cheers Wayne

p.s I have tried to upload a photo to show you but I am afraid it is saying it is to big.

Richy L

waynebarry

Re: Pressure Washing - How would you clean this?
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 03:22:17 pm »
Thankyou Richy, I believe its the prefinished stuff that cannot be paintd the name eludes me! I will give TFR ago as well.

Cheers Wayne

Blast Away

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 07:28:07 am »
Render/stucco.

Some staining eats into it. Here's a small section we did on an apartment block last Sunday. We brushed on some hypo, although there's still some faint stain that won't budge. They considered painting over it!! I told them to see it clean first, now they want a price for all the areas on the buildings.

Griffus

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 01:43:00 pm »
Render/stucco.

Some staining eats into it. Here's a small section we did on an apartment block last Sunday. We brushed on some hypo, although there's still some faint stain that won't budge. They considered painting over it!! I told them to see it clean first, now they want a price for all the areas on the buildings.

Looks like the outside of the bin store is probably worse than the inside!  :o

waynebarry

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 10:34:17 pm »
Thans for your reply Blast Away, where would I get Hypo from?

Richy L

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2012, 02:58:36 pm »
If you're pressure washing K render be careful not to get to close to it or you will etch out the surface, it will look terrible.
K render needs a soft cleaning approach rather than just high pressure. And stay away from pencil jets!