Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smiths Cleaning

advice needed
« on: January 16, 2006, 01:19:27 pm »
Hi
I have been using wfp for few months now all going fine and dandy, however i would like to get a pump for my IBC have seen a good one on ebay its a nutool has anybody else used them if so what do you think?  secondly although i use a trolly i have a few jobs were its a real pain getting the trolly round back so was thinking about getting a length of pipe say 60 metres and one or two have mentioned microbore what is it exactly how much and where is best place to purchase? I'd really appreciate any comments on these points negative or positive!!!! Thanks, Andy ;D

H h20

Re: advice needed
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 01:33:30 pm »
Hi Andy i have recently purchaed 60m of 6mm hose and it`s brill,it`s so much lighter and you can fit more on a reel,if you look on my wfp on a budget topic you can see it,the place i got it from only supplies them in 30m rolls so i got 2 and joined them together,heres the link,if you get stuck for what you are looking for let me know,Gaz
http://www.altecweb.com/home.asp?cat=Subcategory4300

stevef

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 04:19:36 pm »
Andy I have just got the one from ebay£19.99 inc P+P on
the advice from someone on this forum it seems fine
I am well pleased, they are being sold all the time and so cheap!

Steve

Smiths Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 05:20:41 pm »
Hi steve,
what make/model did you go for? my concern is i am gonna stick it in the IBC and wanna make sure it fits through the opening which is about 22cm wide!! :-\

stevef

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 06:13:36 pm »
I have just been out and mesured it and it'sjust about 22cm
wide, so it would go through, even if you had to take the outlet off and refit inside. I think they are roughly all that size. As for the name it's just called submersible pump. no honest I have the leaflet in front of me! but at £20 it seems to be fine

Gaz were did you get the fittings to connect the microbore
to your hose reel and poles I cant find them on that site

Steve