Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Forum Admin

!! Important information about advertising !!
« on: September 16, 2003, 01:13:26 pm »
Can members please be aware that although any cleaning related topic may be discussed in this forum,  it should not be used solely to promote your own products or services.

In future, any topic that, in our opinion, is a blatant advert will be highlighted as such.

Please remember, this forum is here so we can all help each other and you will only get out of it as much as you put in!

Regards

Forum Admin

Re: !! Important information about advertising !!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2003, 09:19:57 pm »
Nice one here here I thought clean it up was going into partnership with the yellow pages.

gibbouk

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2003, 11:39:42 pm »
ditto. all the advice people need is here and for free

wazzastud

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2003, 04:31:18 am »
Yes i aint got a problem with that........perhaps you could place a great big notice at the beginning of the site so people like me are made well aware of it..........as a newby i first looked through your site and saw a representative of a company advertising product and telling people that they needed a huge great list of equipment they didnt really need to start a window cleaning business i have since found out that EXPRESS CLEANING SUPPLIES are the sponser of the site.........my book has sold out by the way and we are on our second thousand print run......which rest assured will not be mentioned EVER AGAIN on this site................
Warren Shenton (liberty new media group)

Forum Admin

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2003, 12:32:46 pm »
Warren
This site is here so we can all help each other and there is no problem with anybody promoting anyones products or services (even your book!). The point is that there is a limit - no-one wants to read the same post time and time again!

As far as sponsorship goes, somebody has to pay the costs of running this site but that does not allow them to post anything, anywhere! There are many of suppliers of equipment that have posted, and can continue to post, relevent information on products they supply, it just has to be in moderation.

As has been mentioned before, those that put the effort into the site will get the most out of it!

Regards

Forum Admin

p.s. there is now an agreement new members will have to read when registering which also recommends they use their real name, or company name. This is a professional forum and people will take posts more seriously if they appear to come from a professional. If there's anyone who has since thought better of the user name they've chosen they can change it in the profile section.

I trust that clears things up for you wazzastud.

p1w1

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 09:35:29 pm »
Sorry was bored  :-\