Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Erithwc

a question for those that use window cleaner pro
« on: March 23, 2012, 12:55:20 pm »
what records do you keep on top of window cleaner pro for accounts ect or do you find you just need to do a print off from wcp once a year ?

im using excel at the moment but need some thing better cant get used to george but i have tried wcp and liked it

Thanks Paul

Smudger

Re: a question for those that use window cleaner pro
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 02:40:56 pm »
we use wcp and it can record al your expense, you can add teh "type" of expenses ie "fuel" "advertising" etc, very easy to use and print out and give to acountant.
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Roy Cauldery

Re: a question for those that use window cleaner pro
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 02:44:19 pm »
Hi Paul
We do most things on wcp, but you will need to be accurate and honest with your data inputting
We also run quickbooks alongside it, but this may be an expense too far and again it can be time consuming as you will enter everything twice in effect
Just a suggestion, my missus is an AAT3 qualified bookeeper and does the books for a few companies(inc ltd) and uses both sage and quickbooks, to produce tax/ vat returns and end of year accounts.
This is her own business and I am not privvy to any information she holds.Even if you just wanted to chat about questions you have, she will only be too glad to help(fellow windie and all that ;D)
Hope that helps

Regards
Roy  :)
we succeed because others can't or won't