Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

P @ F

Belated reverse christmas tip !
« on: January 10, 2006, 06:32:28 pm »
The tightness of some people astounds me !
Went to collect today , got to one house and was greeted by "Ah ive been waiting to see you since christmas ,"   i thought i was gettin a late tip , it turns out that three months ago i charged her £3 not the usual £2 for the job , i had to laugh at her face and say that i will call it £1 this time then !

Everyones a winner though , i cant wait to see her face when i tell her that the price this year is up to £4
Its only two tiny windows and a door .

Do you think she will still want me , after all , i will go under if i dont get her £2

Rich   P @ F    :'(
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

H h20

Re: Belated reverse christmas tip !
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 06:37:56 pm »
Rich,nothing amazes me anymore,i was giving a customer change the other day and i was 5p short,go on guess what they said  :o ...................!

H h20

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 07:00:32 pm »
Gaz,

Was it "Go on  dear - get yourself a drink. It is Xmas after all"

;D
No,she actually said (HONEST),knock it off next time,i was stuck for words

P @ F

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 07:08:45 pm »
Dont wanna sound dim here , but why did the 5p come into play ?
You either charge wierd prices like £5.95 or you were real short of change and went rifling through your pocket for shrapnel ?

Rich  P @ F

H h20

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 08:57:47 pm »
Dont wanna sound dim here , but why did the 5p come into play ?
You either charge wierd prices like £5.95 or you were real short of change and went rifling through your pocket for shrapnel ?

Rich  P @ F
Rich,i live for shrapnel LOL  :D
the job was £7.50 she gave ne £8.00 and i rifled my shrapneled pockets and could only manage 45p,so come on Rich can you do the math?  ;D,Gaz

P @ F

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 09:17:37 pm »
GAZ ,gaz , gaz , your a penny man too , i am surprised though , i feel the need to ask you about the resin enterprise , did it work out good for you ?
I weighed it up and by the tome i had it bought to plymouth it was the same price .
It turns out that my supplier is banging it out at £70 a bag now , have not been on for a while , can anybody beat that delivered ?

Rich P @ F

H h20

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 09:23:59 pm »
GAZ ,gaz , gaz , your a penny man too , i am surprised though , i feel the need to ask you about the resin enterprise , did it work out good for you ?
I weighed it up and by the tome i had it bought to plymouth it was the same price .
It turns out that my supplier is banging it out at £70 a bag now , have not been on for a while , can anybody beat that delivered ?

Rich P @ F
Rich the guy who was supposed to be supplying my resin has been working away for months so no contact,but once i can start to do business with him again i`ll let you know,
but get this my bag of first bag of resin is still at oo and thats 7or 8 months on the go now  :o,i hope for another 7 or 8 lol  ;D,Gaz