Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wynne jones

Re: Is anyone using QR Bar Codes in their marketing
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2012, 08:19:05 pm »
Google is cr@pping on anyone with a link network.

I think also that google will start to give less relevance to sites that use FB, blogs and twitter  (containing garbage) to artificially drive thier rankings. Me thinks these guys are starting to sit down and decide what has relevent quality and what has been produced generically

You are right there Carpet Guy and in some ways it's easier and cheaper than the techy stuff. We all know more about CC than our customers, well let's hope we do.  ;D

What's hard is consistently producing quality content.

Re QR codes or anything new, it's always a risk sure, but writing new copy for an advert is a risk. Keeping everything the same is a risk too.
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

John Milnes

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2012, 08:55:57 pm »
What's hard is consistently producing quality content.

To a degree it is.

Most peops will just want to go out clean carpets and earn a crust and say how good thier cleaning system is bla bla. What is perhaps difficult is finding how the customer feels and thier perception....therefore if we give them what they want, they will have us.

Me...I'v spent many months in researching content, pageload activity and even the psychology behind potential customers behaviour.

Heres a typical example......most customers (women) will only visit one or two of your pages before calling you, even if you have a 12 page web site.

On the other hand blokes will tend to visit most of your web pages.....so you have to cater for different needs and even gender perhaps.

wynne jones

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2012, 09:10:43 pm »
Have you been using Facebook ads to get traffic?
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.