Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

derek west

Re: TACCA is brill
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2011, 06:23:53 pm »
be good that paul, merry xmas and to everyone else a merry xmas, i'm done now, feet up, chill and unwind. lets see what 2012 has in store for us.

Doug Holloway

« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2011, 10:41:03 pm »
Hi Guys

I must say that when I met Westy (Paul) at the CCDO he was a really nice bloke and a credit to our industry.

Derek has done amazingly well and when I think of all the negativity that was heaped on the CLEAN attempt to get a more dynamic representation, he was very bold to go ahead, well done.

Cheers

Doug

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2011, 11:28:19 pm »
Roger is that tight that you'll have shared a meal between you!

Doug said that Derek was 'Bold to go ahead' but me I had to laugh 'Derek being bold'

Paul it's not therepy but as BT said "it's good to talk"

GOD I sound like GRIBBLE !! and I don't drink!

Shaun

clinton

« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2011, 08:13:03 am »
Maybe  free turkey for all tacca members will boost the membership for xmas derek ;D

ian harper

Re: TACCA is brill New
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2011, 01:25:28 pm »
Derek

derek west

« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2011, 04:56:31 pm »
don't mind at all ian, getting some really good ideas through on the email from the guys, all really good stuff, at the moment though its just support through application and getting numbers on the map. then ideas like yours can really have momentum, allthough we've all ready negotiated a great discount with the video guys and they even did the TACCA video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mnHQK2pqmsA 210 views, woohoo) for free for us, so yes your right, power in numbers will definately be achievable.

graeme marchbank

« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2011, 08:29:58 pm »
It's good to see Simon joining and supporting TACCA as I do, it looks to me it is okay to be in the NCCA  and TACCA  and indeed any other thing you like, TMCCA, IICRC,CITY & GUILDS etc.... ;D

Hi to both "Westy's" hope you both are well and look forward to seeing you both again soon ;)

Hope we all do well in coming new year :D
Keep on trucking.........