Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

BONES!!!!!!
« on: November 22, 2011, 07:55:35 pm »
Bonjour Mr Bones when you see this make sure you order your shower as the frosty mornings will soon be here before you know it .............. dont leave it toooooooooo long cause youll only be moaning that your gear has frozen up HURRY HURRY lol !!!!!!!!!

rosskesava

Re: BONES!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 08:03:17 pm »
Am I alone in not understanding quite a few things that get posted is this weird secret code? The above is a perfect example.

???
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 08:05:29 pm »
soz Rosy hes a m8 of mine & I got the fogwash as was fed up with the winter last year ie pipes freezing and bones keeps saying hes going to get one so im telling him to hurry up before the cold sets in lol !!!!!!!!! 8)

stuart mc

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 08:08:52 pm »
soz Rosy hes a m8 of mine & I got the fogwash as was fed up with the winter last year ie pipes freezing and bones keeps saying hes going to get one so im telling him to hurry up before the cold sets in lol !!!!!!!!! 8)

so was the other post a wind up calling him an undercutter etc?

rosskesava

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 08:10:24 pm »

Oh.... I thought for a minute it was something to do with Star Trek.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

John F

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 08:12:27 pm »

Oh.... I thought for a minute it was something to do with Star Trek.

no, capt picard works in leeds dont he?

LHill

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 08:30:08 pm »
I got ladders!  ;D

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 03:43:02 pm »
yes Stuart it was a wind up me & the bones are good mates but some people took it to serious and went abit ott like llaaww putting my address on the forum thinking it was clever hope he got banned silly boy !!!!

Llaaww

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 04:35:25 pm »
yes Stuart it was a wind up me & the bones are good mates but some people took it to serious and went abit ott like llaaww putting my address on the forum thinking it was clever hope he got banned silly boy !!!!

too sensible to get banned.

Mention of "stanley" raised my hackles a bit and I bit.

if it is dirty it is fair game

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2011, 12:08:49 pm »
No probs llaaww are we all freinds now lol !!!!!!!!!!! and Stanley IS my ugly mean looking m8 lol !!!!!!!!