Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Graham

Just Starting Up - any advice?
« on: January 23, 2012, 12:26:02 pm »
Hello, Im new to this forum and have been reading through the posts to gather information.  We have a business which is not Cleaning but customers of ours are asking us to qoute for various cleaning jobs such as Gutter Cleaning, Cleaning shop shutters, removing chewing gum and power washing paving, cleaning signage and lighting and also cleaning of glass canopies etc.  The premsies are generally small Retail Parks.

In the past we have cleaned guttering and powerwashed flat roofs etc, cleaned out drain gulleys and removed bird fouling as part of our regular work.  We have IPAF tickets, liability insurance (though not yet for this line of work) and are CHAS members.

What i would like is some advice on starting in this field, what i would need to get going as it were.  From what i have researched and listed i would expect to need a water tank in my van with hoses and generator; possibley a reach wash system with pure water, rotary floor cleaner, and a hot box?

Any advice and experiences welcome...........

Thanks
Dave

faisal

Re: Just Starting Up - any advice?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 03:03:56 am »