Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Linds Russell

Text message reminders
« on: October 25, 2011, 10:35:02 pm »
Hi all

Just following on from the text message quote thread from earlier, has anyone tried using a business sms service to contact database customers?

I often receive texts from businesses but instead of a mobile number, it displays the business name in your message inbox. I think it would be good to text existing customers with reminders that it has been 1 year (for example) since they had their carpets cleaned but instead of having my mobile number, it would have Hydro Kleen (Scotland) as the sender for automatic recognition.

As business people we often send out postal reminders but this would save a packet on postal costs and 99.999999% of people have mobile phones.

Any thoughts?

Linds
Linds

AshWhite

Re: Text message reminders
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 10:44:43 pm »
This can be done using skype
Carpet Cleaning http://www.floors2show.co.uk
Google Adwords Management http://www.pagecrest.co.uk

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 11:11:36 pm »

Aquakleen Restoration Services

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 09:35:54 am »
"It's good to talk my arse" Jim Royle

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 10:29:25 pm »
Hi all

Just following on from the text message quote thread from earlier, has anyone tried using a business sms service to contact database customers?

I often receive texts from businesses but instead of a mobile number, it displays the business name in your message inbox. I think it would be good to text existing customers with reminders that it has been 1 year (for example) since they had their carpets cleaned but instead of having my mobile number, it would have Hydro Kleen (Scotland) as the sender for automatic recognition.

As business people we often send out postal reminders but this would save a packet on postal costs and 99.999999% of people have mobile phones.

Any thoughts?

Linds

Mobile phone messages are read within 1 hour of receipt.