Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Robert Watson

The IICRC rebrands with new name
« on: October 14, 2011, 07:26:16 pm »
http://www.cleanfax.com/carpet-cleaning/article/the-iicrc-rebrands-with-new-name
Sounds good to me. Don't know where Paul Pearce gets the time, he`s some guy.
The Kitchen Door Centre

John Kelly

Re: The IICRC rebrands with new name
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 07:34:19 pm »
Weird choice of name in my opinion, The Clean Trust. Doesn't really endear itself to a professional organisation especially for its fire & flood members.

Steve Barnett (Carpet Care Plus)

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 07:40:14 pm »
Another waste of time and money.

I'm IICRC certified in 4 disciplines, patches on my jacket, stickers on my van, mentioned on my video which is on my website., cost me a lot of money in training courses.

And the amount of work I have got from it - zilch.

Len Gribble

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 08:09:42 pm »
But Steve you were trained in 4 disciplines that amounts to something (oh 5 more then me ??? ;)) oh think you may need to update your patches and vid   ;D
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 08:22:22 pm »
I'm guessing that they are aiming at new people into the trade, it means that training is the key which is great for us all but ongoing could be an uphill struggle why would you want or need to continue with subscriptions the idea of a sign on my van saying that I'm in the trust doesn't appeal to me as for consumer peace of mind well the consumer has to hear about it in the first place unless there will be a 'push' in that direction??

Great training infact some of the best but not sure about the longevity of members.

Shaun

derek west

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 08:25:41 pm »
it is good training but make sure you turn up half an hour late so you miss the borin bit. ;D