Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mike Mahoney

Groupon oven cleaning / manchester
« on: October 13, 2011, 05:01:27 pm »

Today I have had five jobs for next week cancel, only one of them was good enough to tell the truth and informed that that they were taking advantage of the groupon oven cleaning offer, I called the company today to book to have my oven cleaned, can't go wrong for 19 quid.

When I phoned the company they told me they don't normally do oven cleaning but one of the sales team would be in touch as they value the enquiry, that was 10am, still waiting.

How can a company that does not offer oven cleaning as a regular service get on to groupon with this offer.

MCM
MIKE MAHONEY

Clean Enviro UK Ltd.
cleanenviro.co.uk
07877 467811

Bill1903

Re: Groupon oven cleaning / manchester
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 06:34:41 pm »
Bit of a joke really

£19 for an oven clean :o

I'll sub him my work

rycalshaw

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 06:43:08 pm »
if £19 is the groupon price the cleaner will only get £9.50

giftedk

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 06:47:38 pm »
How much is it to clean an oven ? ,as its something im looking at getting in too.

Mike Mahoney

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 06:54:38 pm »
My Main concern is that the company offering this suicidal price has never been on the radar, ie, we all have a look on google to see what the competition is doing every now and then, but this company has never appeared, now the wierd thing is that last week groupon did a carpet cleaning offer in manchester and when I looked up that company it was one that had not appeared on the radar before, and I know this because they were trading as the same name as my pal, low and behold the website has gone less than a week after the groupon offer.

One smells a rat.

MCM
MIKE MAHONEY

Clean Enviro UK Ltd.
cleanenviro.co.uk
07877 467811

Mike Mahoney

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 07:00:14 pm »
How much is it to clean an oven ? ,as its something im looking at getting in too.

£19 in manchester

Where are u based ?
MIKE MAHONEY

Clean Enviro UK Ltd.
cleanenviro.co.uk
07877 467811

Bill1903

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 07:18:25 pm »
Hows business anyway Mike?

Coming up to a busy busy time ;)

Mike Mahoney

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 08:41:18 pm »
Hi Bill

have been a bit quiet mate, forced unfortunately, spent some time in one of the NHS's finest, on the mend now but was a bit of a scare, will give you a bell next week mate, the world and his wife are cleaning ovens in rochdale and manchester, at what standard I don't know but am glad I av my commercial stuff.

Nice to be back :) :) :)

MCM
MIKE MAHONEY

Clean Enviro UK Ltd.
cleanenviro.co.uk
07877 467811

Londoner

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2011, 08:13:45 am »
Hi Bill

have been a bit quiet mate, forced unfortunately, spent some time in one of the NHS's finest, on the mend now but was a bit of a scare, will give you a bell next week mate, the world and his wife are cleaning ovens in rochdale and manchester, at what standard I don't know but am glad I av my commercial stuff.

Nice to be back :) :) :)

MCM

Thats interesting because round here the oven cleaners have disappeared. Just don't see the vans like I used to.