Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

easy clean

gutter cleaning
« on: September 14, 2011, 08:33:28 pm »
Hi all, I've got an omnipole wet vac which I bought for using in connection with my surface cleaner and I've had a few window cleaning customers ask me to clear their gutters for them. Anyway today I called two people and can get the poles and heads for the vac for 200 quid or 400 from omnipole. All of my work is domestic and I'm thinking is it worth the time and hassle of getting the equipment out and set up? What do people charge for this service and if its a terraced house or extended semi then do they only have fronts done like with the windows, thanks in advance sure someone out there can put me straight.

mike roberts

Re: gutter cleaning
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 09:30:44 pm »
confused ??? ???

you had a business on here for sale wc turnover 120,000 why are you messing around with pressure washing / gutter vac ??? worried about 200 or 400 pounds

easy clean

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 09:42:12 pm »
It wasn't for sale, no one would pay what I want for it and its my pension too! I have successful window cleaning business and I started tapping into my 1600+ customers offering them extra services, I've been doing pressure cleaning and want to start offering gutter cleaning too! 200 quid is still a lot of money whatever way you look at it.

mike roberts

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 09:58:19 pm »
fair play with custys

sorry mate but disagree about money ;D ;D if ya earning 300+ a day 200-400 jack all in the scheme of things.
I buy the best that the business can afford investment - pension ;D

easy clean

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 10:07:30 pm »
Mike do you do gutter cleaning, if so what equipment do you use? We turn over that a year but after expenses it becomes a lot less, so 200 is still 200 in my eyes!

Andy Leett

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2011, 11:06:01 pm »
I've got the Omnipole set up, good quality stuff. For a full clean, inside, outside gutters + facia & soffit on a 3 bed detached I would charge about £75. You could also charge by the metre between £3-£5, depends where you live. Most have front and back done if you can get access.