Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rich hand

Renting a No.1 Altrincham website
« on: August 24, 2011, 04:46:05 pm »
Anyone intersted in renting my website and local phone Altrincham  phone number (im emmigrating) let me know. It should bring £1000/wk on average without any advertising.

cheers
Rich

Crystal-clear

Re: Renting a No.1 Altrincham website
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 11:21:13 pm »
You have a website bringing in £1000 per week  oO? what of new work?
please explain a little more cheers.

rich hand

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 09:54:06 am »
No not just the website, the phone numbers connected to the business and website bring in work from exisiting customers also. The website brings in atleast half fo the work, it is at no.1 for all search terms.

Hilton

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 12:05:37 pm »
Rich

If I was in your neck of the woods I would have bought your business, I can not believe others in the area are not taking an interest, it would be a great bolt to an existing business.

That was why I asked in a previous post if you had anyone working for you, I woud have considered taking it on and getting someone to run it for me, assuming all your figures stack up of course  ;) but just too far away to run from our office.

buggy

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 07:49:20 pm »
alrite rich..what sort of figure were you thinking of to rent your website and phone for....im based in warrington...email  buggy1976@msn.com  my business is www.i-cleannorthwest.co.uk...and how long would you be renting it for min..thanks stu