Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ged

hot box or not?
« on: October 17, 2005, 08:30:31 pm »
hi all

i've read about folks using a hot box in conjunction with pressure washer and was considering getting one to use on cleaning of block paving drives etc as my flat surface cleaner often leaves mossy joints. i would be very grateful to hear of anyones experience with one and what spec/prices they run at.

regards

Ged

exoclean

Re: hot box or not? New
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 10:55:57 pm »
Hi Ged,

Like you I have been thinking of getting one but for different reasons. If its just for getting moss out of block paving joints there is a another way. As I understand from previous post I think we both have similar equipment from Tech Clean. Very seldom do I get marks which cant be shifted and particular stubborn marks I just take a little more time in removing them.

I will get a hot box soon not only for block paving but for other reasons as well.

Be Lucky

Paul

Paul Forster

Re: hot box or not?
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 12:09:07 am »
I to do a quick sweep with the wirlaway folowed by  a tidy with the turbo. If you get a hot box post some feedback. Curently for  the farm dairy cleans I do I hire a hot washer as they (the farmers) insist on hot water for bacteria killing.