Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

MJHolmes

Payment
« on: June 01, 2011, 05:10:12 pm »
Hi guys,,,,,

Just thought id drop in and ask what methods of payment do you use when collecting your money from customers other than driving to there home to get payed. Are there other ways that customers are happy with.

Thanks K C L

Scrimble

Re: Payment
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 05:12:19 pm »
i dont call back to collect from anyone, only methods i accept is cash, cheque in the post by one of my business reply envelopes or internet banking payment.

all far cheaper and better than wasting time and diesel driving round chasing custys

MJHolmes

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 05:15:04 pm »
Cheers How does the internet banking work with your custys??/

Perfect Windows

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 07:19:53 pm »
Reply paid envelope with my bank details and paypal details on the back.  Just dropped someone who insisted on collection: get in van, drive for ten mins, five mins while he finds the cash and ten minutes home?  No thanks.

Vin

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 07:24:48 pm »
They can post a cheque or bank transfer for me (i do local collections).

Bank transfer : i leave a 'your windows have been cleaned' slip with sort code, account number, bank name and company name aswell as price.

Have to chase the odd few up now and then.
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 09:40:20 pm »
same as blue frog
try give each custy a ref num
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2011, 09:43:28 pm »
ONLY HAD MY BANK DETAILS ON MY BILLS FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS. HAD QUITE A FEW PAYMENTS THIS WAY ALREADY
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

Pope vader

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2011, 09:45:50 pm »
i get a lot pay on line,  just offer paypal and u will be suprised who takes it up,  i get loads of people i wouldnt even expect to own a computer to pay one line

awcs

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2011, 10:50:20 pm »
cash or paypal works for me they take a small cut but its better than going out in the evenings collecting

dazmond

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2011, 11:03:17 pm »
i collect my very compact estate work as its good for cashflow.important in any business IMO and a few others here and there as all work is within an 8 mile area.SAE and BACS transfer for bigger stand alone accounts and some commercial.works well for me.

some of you guys have very large debts because you dont collect.i like to keep mine pretty low if i can.it also depends on the type of  work you do.i have 5 different rounds.

collecting once a week for an hour or so is a small price to pay for keeping down my outstanding debts.
price higher/work harder!

Re: Payment New
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2011, 11:54:41 pm »
I get 41% in cash, 43% cheques (most in the post) and 16% bank transfers.

I have not collected for about 6 years now.

Dave.

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2011, 12:21:56 am »
I don't collect at all, if people are in it's either cheque or cash, If people are out I leave an invoice with bank details, paypal and nochex details via my website.
Most custys post cheques - with the remainder split between bank transfer & paypal - had no takers for nochex yet?

Dave

poleman

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2011, 01:00:08 am »
paypal...cost you money...!

only take money, ceq or bank tranfer...