Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JSMC

got all my gear now. guttervac / pressure washer etc
« on: April 27, 2011, 06:33:42 pm »
in my 3 rd year now and have now managed to get all my ger which i wanted for my business. I jus tneed to get some work for it all now. I have never advertised or dropped leaflets but i think i may start doing this soon enough and see what happens.

Tom White

Re: got all my gear now. guttervac / pressure washer etc
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 08:31:30 pm »
in my 3 rd year now and have now managed to get all my ger which i wanted for my business. I jus tneed to get some work for it all now. I have never advertised or dropped leaflets but i think i may start doing this soon enough and see what happens.

Don't forget, that as a window cleaner, you already have a great customer base to verbally advertise your business add-ons to, to customers who already know and trust you.  Ask them if any members of their family, or their friends would like these additional services too.

You should also put something about your add-ons on your "Your Window Cleaner Has Been" chit.

I'm currently running short of work (I think, I haven't had a proper look), so have been mentioning gutter and soffit cleaning this week to customers whose property looks like they could do with this, and I've two lined up for next week.

JSMC

Re: got all my gear now. guttervac / pressure washer etc
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 11:09:27 pm »

Don't forget, that as a window cleaner, you already have a great customer base to verbally advertise your business add-ons to, to customers who already know and trust you.  Ask them if any members of their family, or their friends would like these additional services too.

You should also put something about your add-ons on your "Your Window Cleaner Has Been" chit.

I'm currently running short of work (I think, I haven't had a proper look), so have been mentioning gutter and soffit cleaning this week to customers whose property looks like they could do with this, and I've two lined up for next week.

already have my slips like that offering other services.