Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Why Use Colour Change  De-Min Resin?
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2003, 04:57:14 pm »
Sean,

There is a single answer and that is that spent resin is trade waste. Our system for refilling filters ensures that spent resin can be disposed of properly. Please can you give"All Pole Users" some good advise that falls within the law regarding how they should dispose of spent resin/trade waste when they replace the resin themselves. This advise may save some pole users from the risk of prosecution.

regards

Reuben

« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2004, 12:25:16 pm »
Dom,

Take your filters for independent testing at the Water Research Council and you'll find you get a more "real" result.

PS. why not post a picture of your laboratory?

Regards

Reuben

Pdh

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2004, 09:56:46 pm »
after all that what, are the users views on the brodex systems and ionic systems ?

karlosdaze

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2004, 10:21:31 pm »
after all that what, are the users views on the brodex systems and ionic systems ?

I think I would leave to the lawsuits are over :o
We've heard that before.............
I don't think I would buy a Brodex system off Dave Brent, if it went wrong, he'd direct me to the nearest Greenpeace or WWF complaints counter. He'd make a good politician though, he's not answered a straight question yet. ::)

sham33

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2004, 10:47:26 pm »
Talking of their systems has any 1 got or tried the Thermal Pure system from ionic yet?

poleman

« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2004, 02:54:23 am »
a local pole company from dorset told me that his Thermal Pure system from ionic caught FIRE so you wont get me buying one

andy
dorset

fed member

pure_genius

« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2004, 10:31:50 am »
Dom,

Why cant you talk about it?
If it is for legal reasons then that would suggest to me that it is not true?
I was thinking about having a hot water on mine when i get a system.
How do you heat the water on your systems is it Diesel like ott ?  

poleman

« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2004, 04:11:10 pm »
I can talk about it as i know the bloke how it happen to
Because it happen, it is a FACT.

ANDY
DORSET

FED MEMBER

pure_genius

« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2004, 07:16:45 pm »
Dom,

I have an interest in the industry because i am looking to get a truckmount or a trailer in the spring. I have a limited budget and have learnt a bit on the forum. The banter between you and ott was quite amusing at times but is waring a little thin, i am sorry if i am little sceptical of sales people thats just me. I have bought a residential pole off ott last year to go with a DI bottle i got from tucker, i dont know the guys from ott i met an irish guy when i visited them he was pretty helpful.
When i am ready to buy i will gather all literature and prices maybe i will play you off against ott to get a good deal hey :D  

poleman

« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2004, 07:24:27 pm »
[quote author=Dom Matrix aka BRODEX
if you *art in a lift with an OTT rep, they threaten to sue....!

:-X

andy
dorset

fed member

poleman

« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2004, 07:41:44 pm »
pure_genius

take your time its a lot to take in and lots of money for us window cleaners to pay out, i spend months working it all out, get all the free demos they all give out.

andy
dorset

fed member

pure_genius

« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2004, 11:46:24 am »
Andy,

Thanks for the advice what type of system do you have?

pure_genius

« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2004, 02:02:00 pm »
Pole man,

In response to you wanting to know who I am my name is Kevin James I live in a little place called Efailwen in West Wales I work 30 hours a week as my main job.
I do Window cleaning in my spare time and weekends to boost my income from my main job. I have been using at pole system to try and quicken the time on houses so I can take on more work in the small time frame I have.
I have found I don’t always have a water supply on site to run my trolley system so hence why my interest in truck mounts and trailer systems.

Eventually I would like to be able to go full time on the windows but with family commitments I cannot afford to give up my job yet.

It has been good hearing how others window cleaners have built there rounds, you say you have been window cleaning 20 years you must have built up a good business and enjoying a good living from this.

Thanks

Kevin        

pure_genius

« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2004, 07:01:26 pm »
Pole man,

I asked you what pole system you had, i wait your reply

Kevin