Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

L.U.K.E

Recommendations
« on: February 28, 2011, 09:35:42 pm »
Recommendations leading to new customers.  :D

Was thinking of talking to all of my customers to try and obtain some new customers/business

Would any of you offer your current customers a free one off clean or half price clean?
If they were to get you a new customer to sign up for a regular clean.

Thanks,

Luke..  :) :)

neiljoust

Re: Recommendations
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 09:59:08 pm »
just was thinking about that i have done 30% but might do 50% i think its a good idea to get work

the bfg

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 10:00:50 pm »
I have a few customers who I give a free clean to for every new customer the recommend,

had some good jobs

mileslake

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 10:33:10 pm »
Give a free clean.  A no brainer IMO. As long as it is not a £50 job leading to a £5 job

VSP Home Care

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 11:10:30 pm »
It's called 'Market Referral' and is arguably one of the best ways to generate new business, companies like the utility warehouse use it as their core business model.

The ethos is brilliant and simple, someone recommends a good service to a friend (word of mouth) and gets a reward and their friend gets what they wanted and so on.  In business terms its the same shape as a pyramid scheme the major difference being there is a product and everyone wins for a change  ;D

Simples  ;D

It works very well indeed, just don't get carried away with the sales pitch about earning 100k a year referring people  ;D

Why not contact your local trades and offer to drop their cards with your customers in case they ever need them, and ask them to take a few hundred of your cards in return  ;) 

Only recommend trades you trust and know to be good, that way your safe in recommending them and hopefully their satisfied customers will place equal trust in their recommendation for you to clean their windows.

Costs you bugger all to try out to  ;)

s.w.c

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 07:58:38 pm »
Ive built mine through recommendation only, it worked for me, i never offered deals of any kind, but always said thank you, its slower than other ways, but i believe its the better way for me, might not be for everyone,

KINGAKNAA

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 08:03:03 pm »
I put a line that says "recommend a friend and you get a free clean" on my windows cleaned slips. Have picked up quite a bit of work, its an extra incentive for your customers to find you work!
HOWAY THE LADS!!!!

Llaaww

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2011, 08:13:48 pm »
Never do it free, but half price is a no brainer. It is a good way to get new business.
if it is dirty it is fair game

s.w.c

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2011, 08:17:47 pm »
i just rely on providing a quality services, that there happy to recommend you regardless and because you provide a quality services they want you to do well and recommend you, i offer no free or half price just a quality service. no need for gimmicks,