Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mark Farrimond

New Website - your comments would be appreciated
« on: January 05, 2011, 05:41:53 pm »
Gents,

Hope this doesn't upset too many people.  Please have a look at www.gleaminginsurance.co.uk - launched today.  Please let me know if there are any things that could be improved. 

Dear Mr Moderator, please don't ban me.  This is an honest request for feedback.  I am hoping to hear from Mr Boxall soon. on a proposal I have put to him. 

Nameless Drudge

Re: New Website - your comments would be appreciated
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 05:50:13 pm »
Hello,i have a question as your on this forum.

How/what/where does a window cleaner get insurance for breaking/scratching a window,as in the one thats just been cleaned?

Also has anyone on here ever been paid out by your insurers for a claim?

Cant knock the website and  can you explain to me how i get cover for property worked on(as you put it) and a general price guide

trevor perry

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 05:54:14 pm »
hi mark
  have you now set up on your own, when our renewal is due give us a call we have always found you great to deal with before.
Trevor perry
PS the website looks fine to me
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

Rob_Mac

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 05:57:52 pm »
I read the post and then realised that I took out my insurance with Mark. Is it Polished Insurance you used to work for?

Rob ;D

Mark Farrimond

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 05:58:50 pm »
Sean,

Thanks for your question.  The cover you refer to is "damage to property being worked upon" and is normally excluded by 95% of insurance companies.  The scheme we offer does provide this cover.  

If you visit the site again and request a public liability insurance quote you will see the terms of the quote which confirms that cover for damage to property being worked upon is covered.  

Claims have certainly been paid for such occurences. In my time I have seen a claim for £70,000 paid by an insurer where the insured damaged 50 plus panes of glass on a new commercial building, all of which were made to order and cost a fortune each.   Claims for this cover are certainly paid if you have the cover and need to make such a claim

I hope this helps, feel free to ask any more questions and thank you for your comment regarding the site.

Mark

Mark Farrimond

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 06:01:11 pm »
Trevor/Rob,

Yes, myself and a colleague have set up on our own. We were at Polished/Allied before. 

Trevoer, thanks for those comments, they are greatly appreciated.  I shall look up your number because having started from scratch I haven't got your details.  Feel free to email me - mark@gleaminginsurance.co.uk

JoeMax

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 06:02:13 pm »
Website looks smart  8)

Mark Farrimond

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 06:03:02 pm »
Thanks Joe, much appreciated

Rob_Mac

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 06:06:55 pm »
I can say that I took out insurance with Mark while he was at Polished Insurance and got a great deal, easy guy to deal with and would be more than happy to renew with him next year.

Are Polished still advertising on here - they might not like this.

I will keep your details - for renewal time

Rob ;D

trevor perry

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 06:07:37 pm »
Trevor/Rob,

Yes, myself and a colleague have set up on our own. We were at Polished/Allied before. 

Trevoer, thanks for those comments, they are greatly appreciated.  I shall look up your number because having started from scratch I haven't got your details.  Feel free to email me - mark@gleaminginsurance.co.uk

i will get jessica to drop you an email next monday with our renewal date from memory i think it is about march or april but will let you know
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 06:15:34 pm »
Nice website. I like cover for property being worked on.

Don't like the spam email I recieved.

;)

simon w

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2011, 06:41:35 pm »

Hi Mark.

Like the look of your website" haven't had time to have a proper look at your policy's yet, but will say that if I'm looking for services on-line my business always goes with companies that provide details where they are based and have their address clearly and easy to find on their web-sites.

I can't seem to find your office address on your web-site perhaps you have a reason for not putting it up? or perhaps I'm being a spoon and not looking in the right place?

Anyway thats my two pence worth  :)

mikecam

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2011, 06:47:36 pm »
Looks very good to me. Has some proper facts on too.