Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

savages

hot water
« on: December 20, 2010, 03:39:00 pm »
Ive always done trad wc .Just not sure about this wfps ,ive only got houses.Thes past few months have been so cold , i get hot water from my home and a bucket of water lasts me all day , problem is that the water gets cold....Now any ideas on say an element , or a tank that can keep my water hot all day and say maybe work off a 12v etc.This weather has been so cold and the only form of heat is hot water and my heater in my car when ive finished the house, but when your hands  are cold  boy you have pain and hard to cope with . Any thoughts cheers

clearlyclean

Re: hot water
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 03:50:26 pm »
Get an 5L water bottle and fill it with hot water and wrap a blanket round it

savages

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 03:58:03 pm »
If i got bottle wouldnt the plastic be a bit thin+ what about the heat wouldnt it blow the top off , if say i put boiling water in and after a few hours etc , you got any pics of type of bottle or tank.Cheers

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 03:59:19 pm »
Ditto !

i used to use a 20L barrel filled with hot tap water and a couple of kettles of boiling water thrown in
wrap it up in thick blanket or duvet and it would still be warm at 3 in the afternoon

darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

steve123

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2010, 04:49:42 pm »
Why dont you just ask one of your customers for a fresh bucket of hot water?

savages

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2010, 05:15:31 pm »
No ones ever bloody in !lol.

prestige cleaners

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2010, 05:15:53 pm »
i should be hot wfp by end of this week, (smug) but if i was you i would buy a portable camping cooker, kettle, and boil water on site. simples really.