Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Stewart01

working a treat!!!!
« on: November 29, 2010, 01:31:06 pm »
Been out since half 10 this morning and actually loving it, decided to do down stairs only traditional, opted for 50/50 carplan screen wash with a squirt of w5 and it brings the windows up a treat, it was showing -3 on the van thermometer, but its warmed up now.

i sent the custies a txt last nite explaining bottoms only and nobody has come back complaining, im only knocking £3-4 per house of as if they have a conny/patio door im pricing it to my advantage but everyone seems fine so far and with no ladders/hose to mess with im flying through the work.

If i can get out for 3-4 hr day i wont fall behind like i thought and will still bring in a decent whack so little johnny still gets new shoes!!!! ;D ;D

Just having a cuppa and bacon sarnie then back out till 4ish hopefully.

AuRavelling79

Re: working a treat!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 01:47:13 pm »
That's the spirit H2O!  ;D

I'm tradding bottoms (ooeeerrmissus!) for the first time in five years and getting something done. Back out now! Bye.
It's a game of three halves!

Stewart01

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 04:32:04 pm »
Just got in and got to say today as been good, the speed you can plough through it just doing bottoms is unreal, I've earnt just about as much today as a normal day and I was only out 5-1/2 our, not having to mess with the hose all day has been like an holiday in itself, my winter worries are over!

Unless its a blizzard out!!!!!!

LWC

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 05:49:27 pm »
Brilliant mate, just brilliant.

Lets hope they dont get used to trading bottomgs tho!  ;D