Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wayne zabel

Xmas cards
« on: October 31, 2010, 09:43:46 am »
Just wondering if any of you send Xmas cards to your customers.

Obviously its a good way of reminding them who cleaned their carpets earlier in the year as I'm sure some forget the name of our companies.

If you do use them do you get them specially printed or use a bog standard card?

I was thinking about using a decent card and having some self adhesive labels printed to stick inside with a message on,maybe saying Merry Xmas ect ect and thanks for your custom over the past year and I hope be of service in the coming year.I think that hand writing all that would take forever.

Any advice on what you established CC's do would be welcome.

Fintan_Coll

Re: Xmas cards
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 04:50:24 pm »
What do people do with Christmas cards after Christmas is over ?. They usually dump them in the bin, yours and mine and every one else. Still if you feel like going ahead and sending cards to your customers it will not cost the earth to do so and if you only get one booking from the exercise it will pay for the cost.

chrisjohn

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 05:32:53 pm »
Wayne

To be honest with you spend your money on good quality postcards instead.Fintan is right,most people will probably bin Xmas cards.I posted 3000 last year and didn't get a great response.I post good quality post cards and find many customers retaint them 4-5 months after ive posted them.

Chris

derek west

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 06:27:05 pm »
i get the odd xmas card of businesses ive used in the past, kebab house, curry house, dominoes pizza, local chinese, indian restaraunt up the road, kfc, pizza hut, every individual employee at several macdonalds (we're on first name terms). must admit i bin the lot.

Mike Halliday

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2010, 06:32:37 pm »
stick a £10 off voucher in the card for any work done in jan & feb :D
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk