Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

What is your sexuality?  

gay
6.4%
5 (6.4%)
Lesbian
10.3%
8 (10.3%)
Bi-sexual
1.3%
1 (1.3%)
Prefer not to say
1.3%
1 (1.3%)
straight
76.9%
60 (76.9%)
disabled
3.8%
3 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Dean Taberner

Window cleaners sexuality
« on: October 29, 2010, 07:57:31 pm »
Hi guys,

Please do not be offended by this, but as part of my role in another job that I do I am currently taking part in an advanced diversity course,

As part of this course we have been questioned on our opinion as to whether work colleagues have any qualities that may separate them from the rest of society,

Ive asked my 3 guys and we can only think that sexuality can be taken into account in window cleaning due to the physicallity of the job.

Many thanks for any votes on the poll even though they will all be taken with a pinch of salt due to it being a friday night.

Dean
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

mikecam

Re: Window cleaners sexuality
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 09:48:47 pm »
I have a partner, his name is Mark. He's a mad Evertonian, when they lose there's no living with him. Anyway, it doesn't affect our window cleaning. I've voted accordingly !!

landy2

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 01:29:54 pm »
a DAFT post

what on earth does it matter who cleans a window as long as they do a good job and are law abidding

Ian_Giles

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 03:46:42 pm »
Dean,
sorry, but I've locked this topic, over the last 24 hours or so I've deleted about 30 totally pointless and inane replies.

And to be quite honest, ones sexuality has absolutely no bearing whatsoever in anyone's ability to be a window cleaner.
I let it run in the hope there would be more than just 2 replies not full of sexual wisecracks...
As (almost) funny as some of them were, unfortunately this isn't the section for them.

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES